Policy Management for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
If you work at, own, or operate an ambulatory surgery center, you know that certification, licensure and accreditation is critical to your business and to delivering the best possible patient care. PolicyStat’s software can help your ASC with certification, licensure and accreditation; help you and your surgical associates update policy/procedure manuals with ease; and assist your facility with ongoing regulatory compliance through effective policy and procedure management.
>> Click to see our free upcoming webinar! Open to all ASCs.
Policies and Procedures Management for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
How does your ambulatory surgery center get and stay accredited? By managing your policies and procedures effectively, you can keep in compliance with any of your various accreditation bodies and associations.
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF)
- The Joint Commission (TJC or JCAHO)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) for ambulatory surgery center payor requirements
- Federal and state health departments
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Association of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)
- Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
Access for Caregivers at the Point of Care
Meeting regulatory mandates is crucial for your ambulatory surgery center, but the biggest benefit PolicyStat provides is to the patient. When caregivers have quick and easy access to the information they need at the point of care, patients receive the safest and highest quality of care. PolicyStat grants caregivers access to policies and procedures anywhere, anytime on any device, from handhelds to laptops. PolicyStat makes locating information easy and efficient, minimizing frustration and maximizing the overall benefit to the patient.
Want to see how the product works at your ambulatory surgery center? Schedule a free, customized no-obligation online demo or register for a free upcoming webinar.